Ads

Friday, August 10, 2012

Instant Hotel and Tour Booking

We will be going to Puerto Princesa, Palawan tomorrow afternoon to celebrate my mom's birthday. And guess what? I only booked today for the hotel and tour! Bongga di ba? Instant na instant ang dating. I'm so hesitant kasi to book because of the rains the past few days. Baka mamaya may bagyo at di kami matuloy, sayang lang ang ibabayad namin.

Actually, I started scouting and inquiring na rin for package tours yesterday morning. Meron na nga akong napipiling travel agent eh. Pero I remembered that I got from my former officemate the contact number of their tour guide in Puerto Princesa. I immediately called her and inquired. At first, medyo mahal ang offer niya as compared dun sa napili ko na na agent. Pero bandang huli, I don't need to ask na for a discount. Siya na mismo ang nagbanggit sa akin na bibigyan niya ako ng discount. Yun nga lang, she'll email me the quotation pa in the evening. Sa isip isip ko. Ano ba yun? Baka mamaya mahal pa rin siya. Hanggang kinulit ko siya to email me na. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to email me dahil brown out daw last night sa kanila. Haaayyyssttt...

This morning, I called her up and followed up the quotation. She told me that she'll send the quote to me in a few minutes. Ayun, I received it na and I'm very happy that her offer is cheaper than the one that I inquired yesterday. So I immediately called my mom and told her about the rates. Agree naman si mudra about it kaya we immediately processed the payment.

Buti na lang mabait katransact yung travel agent. Hindi siya sigurista gaya ng iba. Kahit hindi pa kami nakakapagbayad, prinocess na niya yung permit namin for the underground river tour and nagpatemporary booking na siya for our hotel. Hopefully, maganda rin ang actual service niya pagdating namin tomorrow sa Palawan.

Lesson Learned: Always prepare ahead of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment